October 26 2015
In this first session on Attitudinal Healing, we talked about one of the 12 principles of attitudinal healing.
The essence of our being is Love, and Love is eternal.
In this session, the following ideas were presented:
- How the goal of attitudinal healing is forgiveness, peace of mind and joy
- With healing of the mind, we may experience a shift in our experience of bodily symptoms
- Example of healing of eye symptoms related to medical condition in context of a consistent practice of attitudinal healing
- How thoughts of self-judgment and comparison can block the awareness of peace and love
- Discussion of a practice called ‘putting it on the altar’ which can be a powerful way to connect to our Higher Self and ask for help throughout the day