Attitudinal Healing Talk January 4 2016
What I love about Attitudinal Healing is that it is not something we ‘do’ but more a state of being. Yet from that place of being, the ‘doing’ follows naturally and in a more spontaneous way.
Quantum physicist Amit Goswami PhD talks about how creativity comes from that place of being- where we step out of linear time and connect- even if briefly- to a place of stillness. We do not really invent something new but somehow we see something we did not see before.
Listen to this inspiring talk from our weekly teleconference that integrates beautifully ideas from quantum physics, Attitudinal Healing and creativity.
- Quantum physics is the science of possibility- as illustrated by the famous double-slit experiment
- The old Newtonian physics depicted a more fixed, machine-like universe
- Quantum physics allows us to understand that we are connected to one another beyond the boundaries of space and time
- The old world-view saw objects as very distinct and separate from each other acting upon each other only in close proximity
- The quantum field is the place of stillness- of possibility and potentiality
- Meditation can be a wonderful tool to access this place of stillness
- Or we can simply take a ‘pause’ at regular intervals throughout the day
- Even a brief moment of stillness can replenish and nourish us
- ‘Dobedobedobe’- a beautiful way to balance ‘being’ and ‘doing’ and the key to creativity as well as health and inner peace