A Course in Miracles study group
March 22, 2016
We joined together in this session to look at the following teachings from A Course in Miracles:
- What is the role of inner guidance?
- If we can see our mind as a maze or labyrinth, then whenever we feel confused, how can guidance ‘lift us above the battlefield’ and see what choices we are making?
- Are we choosing with the ego mind?
- Are we choosing with the voice of Inner Guidance/Source?
- How can we look at our experiences as a perception and go beneath and expose the emotions, thoughts, and beliefs underneath?
- How can then we activate the power of our desire- to join with Inner Guidance/Source versus the ego/fearful mind?
- How does our choice to let go of the ego mind and realign with Source translate into a healed perception?
Listen as two participants share about their experiences and we go beneath the perceptual realm and expose ideas about guilt, expectation, separation and hearing call for Love. Finally we close with an inspiring prayer/affirmation.