A Course in Miracles study group: A discussion about the ideas of holiness, hope and the Presence of Love
February 9, 2016
Some ideas shared during the talk:
- What is ‘holiness’? What is separation?
- How do we see through the eyes of holiness versus seeing through the lens of separation or fragmentation?
- The place of holiness can be the place where we feel whole, perfect and complete.
- What is the role of hope on the spiritual path?
- How can we practice the ideas of the Course when we experience pain in the body?
- How can we give our day to the practice by asking Spirit to guide us at each step of the way?