When we travel on a spiritual path, we can often end up taking a spiritual bypass- where we avoid our feelings of guilt, fear and unworthiness. Instead we repeat phrases from texts such as A Course in Miracles or other spiritual texts yet still do not experience authentic inner peace. We also may judge ourselves for ‘not being spiritual enough’ or feel that we are ‘doing’ something wrong.
Judy and Seema felt inspired to create this course to offer a simple and systematic way to experience consistent inner peace- based on the teachings of A Course in Miracles as well as other world spiritual traditions. There are no shortcuts on the path of healing. Yet there are tools that can save time and help us heal.
Over the course of three weeks we will offer the first two steps that we feel are essential to an experience of inner peace.
- Nothing can happen unless we make a commitment to our healing.
- Creating a map of healing as a way to express our commitment.
- We are Peace. We are Love. Yet as ACIM teaches, we are here to seek out all the obstacles that stand in the way of the Presence of Love. Without honestly looking at our blocks, and clearing them, we cannot heal.
- Three one- hour group Zoom sessions. (All Zoom sessions will be recorded so if you cannot join, you can listen to recording at your convenience.)
- Two to three emails per week with inspiring messages, exercises and meditations to support your journey.
- Facebook group where the group members can interact with one another with our support and input. Judy and Seema envision this group as being a safe space where we join in allowing for the flow of healing.
Cost: FREE (Donations gratefully accepted. We are committed to share these tools with ALL who seek peace of mind.)
How to sign up: Please email Judy Morton at [email protected]
Dates: We start November 1st. Zoom group sessions will occur every Wednesday in November at 2pm EST for the first three Wednesdays of the month.
About Judy and Seema
Judy Morton is an Ordained Course in Miracles Minister and is passionate about serving others on their path. She loves to encourage and inspire people and to help them remember who they really are if they have momentarily forgotten and that ANYTHING is possible. To read more about Judy, please visit heartofmiracles.com
Dr. Seema Khaneja is a physician, writer and coach who has felt a call to share deep healing ever since she first entered medical school when she was 18. In 2015, along with her dad, she created a nonprofit called Coaching for Inner Peace (CFIP). Please click here to read more about Dr. Seema or about CFIP.