April 26 2016
I first met Bill Free at the A Course in Miracles conference in 2015 in NYC. What impressed me most is when he gave me a hug, I felt completely held in the Presence of Love and Awareness.
Bill Free (Spiritual name “Rishi”) has been a student of A Course in Miracles since 2006. He experienced an awakening experience through reading a book called The Disappearance of the Universe by Gary Renard, which immediately lead to his study of A Course in Miracles. He is devoted to the teachings of A Course in Miracles, Mooji and other non-dual traditions. He has “a passionate inspiration for Truth and has a calling for activating hearts and souls of others to live in Full Awareness without conflict.” Bill is A Course in Miracles Minister, Unity Prayer Chaplain, and co-founder of the Teachers of God Foundation.
Listen to the talk below where I talk to Bill about the power of awareness, meditation, and practicing the principles of nondual teachings East and West that leads us directly into the experience of “Pure Presence” so we can be truly free.
Highlights of the talk include:
- To reach this place of presence and awareness we need to release concepts, ideas, judgments and thoughts.
- We can sink into this place of stillness.
- The place of awareness does not change, cannot be distorted and does not die.
- It is the Self. It is God. It is the Kingdom of Heaven within us.
- To experience this place of awareness it is necessary to want this more than anything else.
- From this place of desire, our practice unfolds.
- Dedication and committment are also key.
- Awareness is right here, right now. It is so simple we can miss it!
- Short moments of awareness many times during the day become automatic and you can be living your life from the place of awakening and enlightenment
- Enlightenment is not a change but a recognition of who you truly are, have been and always will be.
- Bill shares how we can be in the moment through out the day
- He also shares a practice called ‘putting it on the altar’ as a way to release our worries, doubts, fears, and problems to the Light within us and allow for healing.